Here is an update of forthcoming events in which the CAST Team will be helping charities supported by the Province. Why not expand your Freemasonry by coming along and doing your bit for our community?
Please note that the charities who arranged the following events have now either cancelled, postponed or rearranged them:-
- CANCELLED: Longfield Community Hospice. 08.09.2023 – In Memory Appeal.
- CANCELLED: Longfield Community Hospice. 26.09.2023 – Walk for Longfield
- REARRANGED: Sue Ryder Leckhampton Hospice. Autumn Fayre 09.09.2023. Marshalling. 09.30 for 10.30 start Further details to follow.
- REARRANGED: Longfield Community Hospice. Originally scheduled for 15.07.2023. New date: 14.10.2023. Most of the volunteers who volunteered for the original event have volunteered for 14.10.2023
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Registered Charity no.1051606. Sunday 10th September 2023
We have received a request from the from the Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to support them in a fund raising event they are holding at the Bathurst Estate in Cirencester Park on Sunday 10th September. The event will consist of two walks around Cirencester Park, commencing around 08.30. One of the walks will be 3k and the other 10k. The charity has requested between 14 – 21 volunteers to act as marshals around the two courses to direct participants as required.
So far there are 2 volunteers for this event, so we now need 12 – 19 more. If you are available on the 10th September and would like to support this charity, which helps hospitals throughout Gloucestershire, could you please let us know as soon as possible.
Full details to follow
EVENT TO TAKE PLACE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ORIGINAL PROGRAMME – NO CHANGES
MeningitisNow. Five Valleys Walk:24.09.2023. Stroud Cricket Club. Start circa 07.00 for 12.00 finish
Volunteers are requested for the following events, please:-
1. Sue Ryder Leckhampton Hospice. Autumn Fayre 09.09.2023. Marshalling. 09.30 for 10.30 start Further details to follow.
2. Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Registered Charity no.1051606. Sunday 10th September 2023. Please see above for details.
3. MeningitisNow. Five Valleys Walk:24.09.2023. Stroud Cricket Club. Car park marshalling. Approx. 07.30 – 12.00. Full details to follow.
To take part please contact firstname.lastname@example.org